PlotScope is a powerful yet easy to use plotting application to help you analyze data like never before! With professional features normally found in applications costing thousands more, PlotScope gives you the power to quickly see the smallest of details in your recorded data.
Initially designed for use in the aerospace industry to analyze jet engine testing data, PlotScope is now used to analyze data in all types of industries world-wide. It’s simplicity, speed, data handling, and superior features make PlotScope ideal for analyzing a wide variety of recorded data.
With its long list of intuitive and powerful features, you will be able to analyze your data like never before. PlotScope truly is “Data Analysis Made E-A-S-Y”.
Some of its many features include:
- Multi-level zooming lets you see the smallest of details in your data.
- Add simple or sophisticated calculated parameters to your data file for even more analysis capability.
- Smooth noisy data with preset or custom smoothing levels.
- Use any of the multiple graph types such as Strips, X-Y-Y, MultiPlot, and Histogram.
- Provides fast and flexible data graphing for data files ranging from small files (1-2 parameters and less than a megabyte in size) to very large files with as many as 1024 parameters and gigabytes in size.
- Annotate your plots and export or print for easy report generation.
- Convert your recorded data into an optimized Plotscope data file easily with the built-in PlotScope Importer or contact us to create a custom importer specifically for your recorded data format.
- Export data to Excel™ or ASCII formats for use in other applications.
Visit the Features page for a more detailed list of PlotScope capabilities. Or simply download a fully functional evaluation version of PlotScope and see for your self just how easy data analysis can be!